This listing exercise aims to raise RM42.53 million and entails issuing 77.33 million new shares. TSA is expected to have a market capitalisation of RM170.11 million upon listing.
The company said of the total funds raised, 47 percent will be used to settle borrowings within five months of the listing, with the primary objective of strengthening its financial base, reducing debt, lowering interest costs, and fortifying financial resilience. Another 29 percent will reinforce working capital over the next 36 months and enhance operational efficiency.
According to their group managing director, Chew Kuan Fah, he said that the company will invest 12 percent of the proceeds in the company's Semenyih manufacturing plant which is slated for use within 24 months post-listing and is a testament to our commitment to scaling our operations and enhancing market reach.
How to Apply & Subscribe to TSA Group Berhad's IPO?
1. Malaysian at least 18 years old and have a Direct CDS account.
2. Use your own Online Banking, (MBB/CIMB/PBB) to apply for the aforesaid IPO by entering your 15 Digit Bursa CDS Account Number.
If you wish to register a Direct CDS Account, please follow the below guidelines.
1. Download M+ Global APP
2. Sign Up using phone number
3. Choose Malaysia Market
4. Fill up my Invitation Code: UBZQ
5. Pay RM11 for Bursa Direct CDS Number Registration
6. Wait for the email/sms after the account is approved.